We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Speechyard collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
• To improve customer service
• Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• To personalize user experience
• We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
• To improve our Site
• We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
• To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
• To send periodic emails
• The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and username you provided during the registration process, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify Speechyard of any unauthorized use of your password or username or any other breach of security.
User Content and Communications
You agree not to upload to the Service or otherwise post, transmit, distribute, or disseminate through the Service any material that: (a) is false, misleading, unlawful, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, inflammatory, abusive, abusive, inflammatory; (b) encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or gives rise to civil liability; (c) breaches any duty toward or rights of any person or entity, including rights of publicity or privacy; (d) contains corrupted data or any other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files; (e) advertises products or services competitive with Speechyard’s or its partners’ products and services, as determined by Speechyard in its sole discretion; or (f) in Speechyard’s sole judgment, is objectionable, restricts or inhibits any person or entity from using or enjoying any portion of the Service, or which may expose Speechyard, or users to harm or liability of any nature. Although Speechyard has no obligation to screen, edit, or monitor any User Content, Speechyard reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen, edit, or disable any User Content at any time and for any reason without notice. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any User Content, including any loss or damage to any of your User Content. You further understand and agree that Speechyard may use or disclose any information related to you (including User Content) in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding activities that may be prohibited or unlawful, to exercise our legal rights under the Agreement, or otherwise to protect the rights and property of Speechyard or any third party.
Prohibited Uses Generally
Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to:
• Harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Service by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
• Use the Service in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Service;
• Use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Service;
• Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
• Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any videos other than those of a personal nature that: (i) are of you or your friends, (ii) are taken by you or your friends, or (iii) are original art or animation created by you or your friends;
• Register for more than one account, register for an account on behalf of an individual other than yourself, or register for an account on behalf of any group or entity;
• Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity;
• Upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
• Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on the Service any private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
• Solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
• Upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
• Intimidate or harass another;
• Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
• Use or attempt to use another’s account, service or system without authorization from Speechyard, or create a false identity on the Service.
• Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that, in the sole judgment of Speechyard, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Service, or which may expose Speechyard or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. In accordance with this Agreement, Speechyard will investigate and work with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who are involved in such violations.
Registration for a Speechyard account and access to selected features of the Service are currently provided to you free of charge. Speechyard may charge fees for access to certain portions of the Service or services available via the Service (“Paid Services”), and will notify you of those fees at the time that we offer you a Paid Service. By electing to access a Paid Service you direct it to third party payment processor to charge the credit card identified by you (which you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use) all applicable fees for your use of that Paid Service in US dollars, including all applicable taxes. All sales are final and Speechyard will not issue refunds. You acknowledge that Speechyard reserves the right to change its fees at any time.At no time will you be charged without your prior knowledge and explicit consent.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using Speechyard , you signify your acceptance of this terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use Speechyard. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
How You Can Contact Us
If you have questions about this Terms of Service, please contact us here
Additional Terms and Conditions; EULAs
When you use G2A Pay services provided by G2A.COM Limited (hereinafter referred to as the "G2A Pay services provider") to make a purchase on our website, responsibility over your purchase will first be transferred to G2A.COM Limited before it is delivered to you. G2A Pay services provider assumes primary responsibility, with our assistance, for payment and payment related customer support. The terms between G2A Pay services provider and customers who utilize services of G2A Pay are governed by separate agreements and are not subject to the Terms on this website.
We and/or entities that sell products on our website by using G2A Pay services are primarily responsible for warranty, maintenance, technical or product support services for those Products. We and/or entities that sell products on our website are primarily responsible to users for any liabilities related to fulfillment of orders, and EULAs entered into by the End-User Customer. G2A Pay services provider is primarily responsible for facilitating your payment.
You are responsible for any fees, taxes or other costs associated with the purchase and delivery of your items resulting from charges imposed by your relationship with payment services providers or the duties and taxes imposed by your local customs officials or other regulatory body.
For customer service inquiries or disputes, You may contact us by email here.
Questions related to payments made through G2A Pay services provider payment should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where possible, we will work with You and/or any user selling on our website, to resolve any disputes arising from your purchase.
Shevchenko av. 33, 65058
Individual entrepreneur: Shevchenko Ivan Anatolevich